Sautéed asparagus is an easy and healthy side dish favorite. So very delicious!
|Servings: 2-3||Prep time: 5 min||Cook time: 10 min||Total time: 15 min|
▢ 1 Tbsp Original GHEE
▢ 1 Tbsp olive oil
▢ 1 Lb asparagus, ends trimmed
▢ 1 Tsp salt
▢ 1/4 Cup panko breadcrumbs
▢ Pecorino Romano cheese, grated
▢ Lemon slice
- Heat equal part Ghee and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add in asparagus and season with salt, shake the pan to coat the asparagus well.
- Saute until bright green and slightly soft but still crunchy.
- Remove asparagus onto a plate and set aside.
- Add panko breadcrumbs to pan and cook 1 minute, constantly stirring so it crisps.
- Pour Ghee and breadcrumbs over the top of asparagus and top with fresh grated cheese +
squeeze of lemon.